Hayden Real Estate
Hayden Real Estate, with a history dating back to foundation in Ballarat in 1928, is a long standing member of the Real Estate Institute. We are justifiably proud of our unbroken connection to the real estate market and our role in the ongoing development of the Geelong and coastal regions, since commencing trading in Torquay in 1949 and Geelong in 1961.
Locally the company has evolved from a small office operated by members of the Hayden family on their weekends and holidays, to the largest real estate and property practice in the region. Yet in all this time it has remained family owned and operated, now being managed by the third generation of the Hayden family.
In 2005 another third generation real estate family, Bill & Hugh McKewan and the business of McKewans Real Estate in Barwon Heads and Ocean Grove, joined the Hayden group, expanding the market leading presence of the brand to cover all of Geelong, the Surf Coast and Bellarine Peninsula.
The Hayden companies take pride in maintaining a stable, committed and educated staff. This means familiar faces for our clients and the comfort that they have the backing of a reliable and knowledgeable team to act on their best behalf. Beyond this, our staff are actively supported by hands-on Directors who have not only done, but continue to do the region's most notable property deals.