The Highton Primary School was the first school in the area, opening in 1854. Post-war growth led to the opening of Bellaire Primary School in 1963 and Montpellier Primary School in 1969. The Geelong Grammar School once occupied a campus in Highton from 1962 to 1998, and Christian College opened in the former St Augustine’s orphanage in 1980.
Golfers play at the Queens Park Public Golf Course on Queens Park Road. The Geelong Amateur Football and Netball Club and the Newtown and Chilwell Cricket Club are also located at Queens Park. The Geelong Falcons are based at the oval adjacent to the Highton Shopping Centre. The Highton Bowls Club and tennis courts are also adjacent to the oval.
|Address||Suburb||Leased Date||Bed||Bath||Car||Lease Price|