Highton is a residential suburb of Geelong, Victoria, Australia. It is bordered by Ceres and Wandana Heights to the west, the Barwon River to the north and east, the former Kardinia Creek to the south-east, and the Princes Highway and Pigdons Road to the south.
The Highton Primary School was the first school in the area, opening in 1854. Post-war growth led to the opening of Bellaire Primary School in 1963 and Montpellier Primary School in 1969. The Geelong Grammar School…
View More »